Saturday, October 14, 2023

From the Journal of one Wigmar Heck, pt 61 (Of spring balls, weddings, and runefangs)

 


26 Pflugzeit, 2500

Altdorf, Reikland

I am returned to Altdorf and reunited with my Emperor.

In a week, on the 1st of Sigmarzeit, the Spring Ball will be held. Short notice, yes. But then again, the rest of the Empire has been waiting for us to arrive for quite some time now.

In the meantime, I shall reconnect with my other connections in the capital.

Then, on the 30th of the same month, I shall be wed to my Katarina. And presumably, be named Prince by my fellow electors.

I am most pleased by these developments.

Come Sommerzeit, I shall go with my wife and followers to Ubersreik and prepare for the great midsummer tournament.

It will be good to visit the old country again. Then we shall go north again, and be wed twice more. Once before Ulric in Middenheim and once in Salzenmund.

Glory to the Sun. Glory to the Empire. Glory to my House.

No comments:

Post a Comment